FOOLISH DREAM

                                          FOOLISH DREAM


Under the pale shadow of the moonlight

And sparkles of the starts shinning so bright

I lie awake dreaming of you tonight

I love you, but I can’t reveal

Were friends and I know it’s for real

This feeling I will forever conceal


I try to get over you but I always fail

But I could no longer pretend

That I am only a simple friend

You’re such a perfect friend

But how could I suppress my heart?

I know your love was not mine to keep

But I will be here forever to treasure you.


In my dreams, I can hold you tight against me

In my dreams, I can whisper caring words for you

In my dreams, you’re mine until tomorrow night

In my dreams, I can let you what I feel

I love you my friend, nobody knows

But me and my foolish dreams….


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOCTOR’S LOVE

MY SWEET GENTLE FIANCEE IS AN ASSASSIN

TO LOVED AND TO BE LOVED